Taking screenshots on Samsung Galaxy A20 is quite easy. The device has a screenshot button that’s located at the bottom-right corner of your screen. Press it to take a screenshot, then open Gallery app in Android 6 or later and press ‘Save Screenshot’ option under an image thumbnail preview window for storing them in gallery.
The “how to take screenshot in samsung a20 android 11” is a guide on how to take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy A20.
The “samsung a20 screenshot not working” is an issue that many Samsung Galaxy A20 users are facing. The problem occurs when the phone’s screen doesn’t show anything after pressing the power button and volume down button simultaneously.
- how to take screenshot in samsung a20s without power button
- how to take a screenshot on samsung galaxy a12
- how to long screenshot on samsung a20
- how to screenshot on samsung s20
- how to screen record on samsung a20
Comments are closed.