A step by step guide on how to make a potion of water breathing in minecraft.
How to Make a Potion of Water Breathing
A Elixir of Water Breathing is a magical potion that allows the drinker to breathe underwater for up to 15 minutes. Making this potion requires the use of various components, including a few unique ingredients, as well as cautious craftsmanship.
To prepare a Water Breathing Potion, follow these steps:
- Gather the following ingredients: two dried kelp pieces, one phial of clear water, and one nautilus shell.
- Combine the two pieces of kelp and the Phial of Clear Water in a big pot.
- Cook for 30 minutes, stirring regularly with a wooden spoon to avoid burning or adhering to the bottom of the pot.
- As the liquid starts to boil, add one Nautilus Shell; this is the essential element that will provide your potion with its magical abilities. Stir for 10 minutes, or until thoroughly dissolved in the mixture.
- Remove from fire and let it cool fully before using, which should take approximately an hour.
- When the mixture has cooled, pour it into empty vials or other containers that you can easily bring with you wherever you go.
- Each dosage should keep a person submerged for up to 15 minutes. Enjoy.
Step 1: Craft a Brewing Stand
The first stage in making a potion of water breathing is to build a brewing stand. A brewing stand is made using a blazing rod and three cobblestones obtained at any pumpkin farm. Place one cobblestone on either side of the flaming rod in the center of the Crafting Table. This will result in the construction of the brewing stand. It is also critical to ensure that all of the cobblestones are perfectly equal, since this might effect how successfully your potions brew.
After you’ve set the ingredients in the Brewing Stand grid, you’ll need to add two pieces of Redstone dust to power the stand and begin brewing your potion. After you provide electricity to your Brewing Stand, it will begin its job, and your potion should be ready for use shortly.
Step 2: Craft Awkward Potions
Awkward Potions must be crafted in the second phase of generating your Splash Potion of Fire Resistance. You’ll need a brewing stand and glass bottles filled with water to make these remedies.
In the brewing stand, mix a flame powder and a magma cream to make an Awkward Potion. Both of these goods may be discovered in the Nether or gained by trading or killing mobs. When slain, monsters release blazing powder.
Wait for the brewing process to finish after mixing the blazing powder and magma cream. You will have made an Awkward Potion, which is required for your Splash Potion of Fire Resistance.
Step 3: Craft the Potions of Water Breathing
The third step in making a Potion of Water Breathing is to make the potion itself. This necessitates the use of numerous items, including dragon’s breath, which provides fire resistance, as well as a variety of other fire-resistant ingredients. These things are collected into a shimmering potion that must be ingested in order to work.
The most significant element in making this potion fire resistance is dragon’s breath. Sugarcane, magma cream, and blaze powder are some things that provide fire resistance. These objects, when used together, defend against potentially damaging flames and enable safe transit into a region with dangerous heat sources. After combining it with a few additional crucial components, such as redstone dust and nether wart, the user is ready to ingest their potion and benefit from its benefits, which enable them to breathe underwater for lengthy periods of time.
Extending the Potion Duration
A few basic procedures may be taken to extend the life of a potion:
- Gather an empty container or vial suited for potion storage.
- Fill the container halfway with filtered water, then measure out the precise quantity of components called for in the recipe.
- The components should be added one by one in the sequence specified by your potion recipe.
- After you’ve added all of the components, swirl or shake the container until everything is well incorporated, and then label it with its purpose and intended use date.
- Finally, after all of these processes have been done, pour your selected magical liquid into your freshly manufactured potion and seal it with a cork to prolong its life by months, if not years.
Turning it into a Splash Potion
After you’ve made your Potion of Water Breathing, you may transform it into a Splash potion. You will need to add gunpowder to the potion to do this. This causes the potion to become volatile and burst on touch, converting it into a Splash Potion. The more gunpowder added, the further it will go when hurled.
Make a splash potion with extreme caution, since these potions may be unexpected and sometimes harmful. Also, keep in mind that adding gunpowder may shorten the duration of your potion’s effects. As a result, if you want your Potion of Water Breathing to last longer, add less gunpowder when making it into a Splash Potion.
Comments are closed.